[TYPO3-project-seminars] Datepicker - How to embellish

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Oct 7 16:47:25 CEST 2009

Hi Urs,

Urs Bräm schrieb:
> Seminars has a perfectly working, but somewhat quite ugly datepicker for
> the registrations in the front end.

Clear words. ;-)

Anyway, which particular datepicker are you referring to (on which page)?

> I'd like to adapt it, or even
> replace it with a jquery-UI-driven version. Actually I didnt find out
> yet if comes from seminars or from one of the supporting extensions
> (ameos formidable?

The datepicker in the list view (in the search form) is done manually
(with some homegrown code). The datepicker in the FE editor is provided
by FORMidable. I think the FORMidable folks would love to see a nicer
datepicker.