[TYPO3-project-seminars] Datepicker - How to embellish

Urs Bräm ub at wyw.ch
Tue Oct 6 19:52:21 CEST 2009

Hi

Seminars has a perfectly working, but somewhat quite ugly datepicker for
the registrations in the front end. I'd like to adapt it, or even
replace it with a jquery-UI-driven version. Actually I didnt find out
yet if comes from seminars or from one of the supporting extensions
(ameos formidable? yeah, probably it's formidable..  So I think you'll
redirect me to the formidable community?) - or do you have a hint for
me, how to do that?

Thanks!!
Urs,
Bern