[TYPO3-project-seminars] Feature Request

Christoph Volkamer webmaster at deflektor.de
Mon Nov 30 19:12:00 CET 2009

I agree to Andreas: An option to configure the display of the date range
would be great! I also have seminars, that occur on several weekends and
the date display is confusing in that case as Andreas described.

Maybe even a language label would help, so the end date could be
disabled. I could find one, guess it's hard coded.

Grüsse, Christoph