[TYPO3-project-seminars] Angehängte Dateien / attached files

Bernd Schönbach bs.newsfeeds at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:34:37 CET 2009

Hello Stefan,

> I have a problem with the attached files (Angehängte Dateien).
> The files (link to the files) are not shown in the FE . I will display
> the files (PDF-files)  in the list-view and in the single-view.
> (I'm using the seminar manager 0.8.3. with onetimeaccount 0.6.1.)

are the attached files not shown to any user (even if you log in at the
front end), or are they just not shown to the non logged-in users?

If the second behaviour occurs please check your flexforms setting on
the Details page.

In the tab single view, is a checkbox for showing attachments only to
registered users.

Greetings
Bernd