[TYPO3-project-seminars] Feature Request

AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann andreas at ak-freizeiten.de
Fri Nov 27 11:42:33 CET 2009

Yes, sure, I do that. Sorry. Too many construction sites the same time...

We use both, timeslots and topics...
We have some seminars which are repeated - here we use the multiple
events and dates for the events - and everything is fine.

But we also have seminars with timeslots at different weekends
Therefore I improve my feature request:

Example:
"1 Event with Timelsots at different weekends" [and the event can be booked only as a whole]:
1. Date: 27.11.2009 - 29.11.2009
2. Date: 18.12.2009 - 20.12.2009

In the list view:
"1 Event with Timelsots at different weekends": 27.11.2009 - 20.12.2009

It would be great to have the opportunity to tell (via TS or for each of these events via Flexform)
how the dates of events with timeslots are presented in the FE: like now or with the real dates:

In the example
"1 Event with Timelsots at different weekends": 27.11.2009 - 29.11.2009 & 18.12.2009 -20.12.2009

Andreas