[TYPO3-project-seminars] Onetimeaccount-Form, Seminars questions and wishes

Sebastian Schreiber me at schreibersebastian.de
Thu Nov 26 10:49:08 CET 2009

Hello guys,
first of all, many thanks to the core developers. Especially to Oliver
Klee.

I have some questions and wishes for the upcoming release.

1. Is it possible to get rid of all the js stuff from ameos_formidable
in the onetimeaccount form?
I couldn´t find a TS-Setting.

2. I add some new fields to the onetimeaccount form. But if the user
doesn´t fill out the form correctly,
the order of the error messages is somehow chaotic.
Is it possible to define an order of the error messages?

3. I had to change the getRecordProperty Method in the
tx_seminars_objectfromdb abstract class.
It would be more futureproofed, if the tx_seminars_objectfromdb provided
a public method to get the rawData of a special field from the beginning.

@Oliver
I really would like to appreciate that in a monetary way.
Can i get in touch with you personally?

Have a nice day and a lot of fun

--
Sebastian Schreiber