[TYPO3-project-seminars] adding additional fields for registration | seminars makes it hard to code

Dimitri Kšönig dk at cabag.ch
Mon Nov 23 15:38:47 CET 2009

Hello Oliver

What about being able to not only out the attendees names into a
registration but some more !optional! fields + an easy way to add more
fields. Additionally it would be nice to be able to add some more
attendees without adding oneself to the list.

By now it's much easier for me to write my own extension which replaces
the registration process on a separate page because i have a customer
who wants to optional register himself and optional some more attendees
with a lot of informations and fields. So i rewrite the register form,
add a button for adding another attendee and another button to optional
add oneself. All that i write into the seminars attendees table which i
modified for this purpose. I tried to do all the stuff in tx_seminars
but i lost too much time in figuring out how to do this.

Ciao
Dimitri