[TYPO3-project-seminars] adding additional fields for registration | seminars makes it hard to code

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Nov 20 15:20:48 CET 2009

Hi Oliver
The requirements and requirement for field is good but where can we enter
the data?

It would be good to have the possibility to enter accompanying persons. i.e.
the family which will stay in the same lodging place. and/or the ability to
enter single, double, king queensize and so on - right now we use the
checkbox options which works too.

Good would be integrating an online payment solution - i.e. paypal or others
similar to webformat shop (extendedshop)

A Googlemap would be very helpful to locate a place

It would be nice to have a way to find people which are coming from the same
area, so that people can join together in one car or arrange traveling
together.

An option to extend the stay after a conference.

To be able to manage also bigger conferences it would be very useful to have
an option to submit papers for speakers

It would be good to have a printout i.e. as PDF for a seminar/conference
with multiple speakers but also for an event i.e. like the Music Messe which
has multiple smaller events inside the big event.

Andi