[TYPO3-project-seminars] adding additional fields for registration | seminars makes it hard to code

Dimitri Kšönig dk at cabag.ch
Thu Nov 19 18:01:23 CET 2009

Hello everybody

I would like to add some more fields for the registration site.
Below the seats dropdown box should be some input fields from the
tx_seminars_attendances table which i added.
But unfortunately i just don't get them into the template.

For now i have to throw away the seminars registration procedure and
write my own one because it's much easier.

My question is: Is there an easy way, really easy way to add some fields
  on the registration page within some minutes, like you can do it in
tt_news or sr_feuser_register???
Or is this very good extension just tooo good to be extended in an easy
way? I spend some hours to find a way and was unsuccessful. If i had
known this before i would never use seminars.

Sorry for any offending but i'm frustrated.

Ciao
Dimitri