[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problems with Seminars Login/One-time-account

Stefan Reinisch stefan at reinisch.net
Thu Nov 12 12:27:55 CET 2009

sorry for my bad english ;-)

My TS:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://xxx/htdocs/typo3/
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.attendancesPID = 55
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 57
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 52
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 56
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 52
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 62
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords = 55
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.groupForNewFeUsers = 3

My pages:
Kurse (ID: 52)
Detail (ID: 56)
Login (ID: 62)
Anmeldung: (ID: 57)

My SYS-folders:
Anmeldungen (ID: 55)  = what kind of datasets are necessary?
Seminare (ID: 54)
Seminar-Daten (ID: 53)
Kategorien (ID: 58)

If I click on the register-link, the form with the entry fields will
open and there stand the following error-message under it:
--------------------------------
Configuration check warning:
The TS setup variable
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords contains
the page ID Array which is of an incorrect page type. The selected page
needs to be a system folder so that data records are tidily separated
from front-end content. This value specifies the system folder in which
new FE userrecords will be stored.If this value is not set correctly,
the records will be stored in the wrong page.
Please correct the TS setup variable
plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1.systemFolderForNewFeUserRecords in your TS
template setup or via FlexForms.
When that is done, please empty the FE cache and reload this page.
The configuration check for this extension can be disabled in the
extension manager.

What is wrong in my configuration?

Is it possible, that the registrations with all seminar-details will
send by e-mail? Where can I fill in an e-mail-address for this?

Thank you