[TYPO3-project-seminars] blank registration page

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:36:58 CET 2009

I am using the following:  Typo3 4.1.10 /  Onetimeaccount 0.4.0  /
 Seminars 0.7.4  /  *ameos_formidable 1.1.0  /   oelib 0.5.2*
We have been running fine for some time but recently (and perhaps since
upgrade to newer versions performed about a month ago) are having problems
with registration.

An account is created using onetimeaccount.  I can see their email address
in the user folder that is assigned for onetimeaccount logins.   Then they
are directed to registration page for seminars.  On that page I have the
seminars plug-in set to show if person logged in is user group "Service
Front End Users" which is what the onetimeaccount creates when logging in.
Also on that same page I have a content element that is set to display only
if someone is not logged in and hits that page.  This content element has a
message stating that the registration process is down temporarily and to
email directly to register (this is insurance in case the regisration fails
for any reason).

We are getting intermittant reports from users who are seeing the second
message and not the resgration page after being directed to the registration
page.  I am able to see that the accounts were created correctly for these
people by onetimeaccount and are in the correct folder and assigned to the
correct user group.  But there is not reference number after their account
because they were not able to continue with creating a registration for a
project.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?  Can we upgrade any further with
seminars if our typo3 version is 4.1.10?  We would like to wait until the
site is not being used as much to upgrade typo3 further.

--
Cathy Stephens
Fun Collections