[TYPO3-project-seminars] search function for seminars

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Sun Nov 1 10:53:32 CET 2009

Hi Sandra!

This message looks way better than the one on the English mailing list ;)

Welcome to the seminars mailing list!

In the upcoming version 0.9.0 there will be a possibility to define
which selector boxes to display.

I think that in 0.8.x you will have to modify the HTML template file.
Just search for the subpart "<!-- ###SELECTOR_WIDGET### -->" you can
remove the corresponding subparts there, e.g.:

	###OPTIONS_EVENT_TYPE###

Adding new selector boxes is currently not possible without modifying
some PHP code. If you like you can open a feature request for the new
selector boxes in our bugtracker and consider writing the code for it or
sponsoring it.

https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

Greets,

Niels