[TYPO3-project-seminars] image filesize

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Wed May 20 14:49:35 CEST 2009

Hello guys, ladies,

When I try to upload a picture to my seminar, I get the following error
1: Filesize (385 K) of file '/tmp/phpcsIa7s' exceeds limit (256 K).
(tx_seminars_seminars:31:image)

Which I find very strange, as my MaxFileSize is set to 10MB in the install
tool. Also the PHP variables are set correctly using .htaccess... Can anyone
give me a hint on how to solve this?

Greetings,

Nico

PS. I tried to look it up first at http://lists.netfielders.de/, but there
appearantly the search engine doesn't allow any more to search the
project-seminars mailing archive.

--
Nico Deblauwe

Email: nico at deblauwe.be
Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93

Check www.deblauwe.be for more info about me!

Quote:
"Where did you get the inspiration for your books? I tell myself I can't
have another cup of coffee till I've thought of an idea." (Douglas Adams)