[TYPO3-project-seminars] Integrate field "description" in confirmation e-mail

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri May 15 18:29:40 CEST 2009

Hi Yvonne,

Yvonne Canonica schrieb:
> I tried to integrate the field description into the e-mail confirmation
> to the one who subscribed to the event (seminars.tmpl).
>
> In seminars.tmpl I included:
> <!-- ###FIELD_WRAPPER_DESCRIPTION### -->[###LABEL_DESCRIPTION###]
> ###DESCRIPTION###<!-- ###FIELD_WRAPPER_DESCRIPTION### -->

Currently, this is not possible without changing the code of the extension.

In the case of the description field, this is a special case anyway
because it is an RTE field. This means the HTML tags would need to get
stripped before the text can be included in an e-mail.

For the description, I recommend to use the link to the single view page
instead and refer to that if people are interested in having a look at
the details again.