[TYPO3-project-seminars] Template problems - link to detail view / image

DerMediamatiker dermediamatiker at gmail.com
Tue May 5 16:45:25 CEST 2009

Hi there

I installed new versions of everything!

Problem 1:

I have a list view with the latest events with a title, date and location.

I just found a marker called: ###TITLE_LINK### to link the title to the
detail view.

But I want to link the date and location too!

Is there something like in tt_news:

<!--###LINK_ITEM###-->WHATEVER<!--###LINK_ITEM###-->

Or do you know a workaround to make a link?

Problem 2:

If I attach an image in the backend to an event then in the frontend it's a
background image of the title! why??

Is there a marker to take the image to a better place?

like:

###TITLE###

###IMAGE###

###SUBHEADER###