[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration Error

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Thu Mar 26 11:12:06 CET 2009

Hi Florian!

Florian Paul Mann schrieb:
> I`ve installed the seminar manager V 0.7.2 on typo3 V 4.2.3. Everything
> works well, except the Registration.

You should upgrade your TYPO3 installation to version 4.2.6 as all
versions below have a serious security issue.

You should use the latest available version of seminars in this case
0.7.3 as there are always some bugfixes done from version to version.

> When I try to register for an event and push the "Register" Button i always
> get an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error (Url:
> .../index.php?id=82&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=3&tx_seminars_pi1[action]=register)
> The registration it self works, when i look afterwards in the "my
> registrations" section i can see all events i registered for.
> Only the redirection to the "Thank You" page wount work.
> I configured the "Thank you" page to view an "not in menue" type page:
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID= 80
>
> Where is my error?

Please check your PHP error log why the execution of the script fails
with an error 500.

A "not in menu" page shouldn't cause any problems. There are problems if
your thank-you-page is access restricted.

Greets,

Niels