[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration Error

Florian Paul Mann florianpaulmann at bundeswehr.org
Thu Mar 26 10:34:20 CET 2009

Hi,

I`ve installed the seminar manager V 0.7.2 on typo3 V 4.2.3. Everything
works well, except the Registration.
When I try to register for an event and push the "Register" Button i always
get an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error (Url:
.../index.php?id=82&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=3&tx_seminars_pi1[action]=register)
The registration it self works, when i look afterwards in the "my
registrations" section i can see all events i registered for.
Only the redirection to the "Thank You" page wount work.
I configured the "Thank you" page to view an "not in menue" type page:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID= 80

Where is my error?

Greatings from Germany,
Florian Mann