[TYPO3-project-seminars] <typo3-project-seminars> PROBLEM 4 - /td>- Frontend Editing

Ben Kerner dvdb at granzow.net
Mon Mar 23 09:40:41 CET 2009

hi

oliver replies to me in another post:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2009-March/001670.html

"The output for the individual form elements ("renderlets" as FORMidable
calls them) is generated by FORMidable and unfortunately cannot be changed.

But you could try to change the way the output is displayed using CSS,
eg. by making the label display: block;."

i think this is what you ask for

greetings
ben

news:mailman.2161.1237565549.27889.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de...