[TYPO3-project-seminars] <typo3-project-seminars> PROBLEM 4 - /td> - Frontend Editing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Mar 20 17:12:23 CET 2009

Hi I splitted the longpost to one problem each

My setting of the page and seminars is here:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-seminars/2009-March/001662.html

The template for editing needs a coorection as /td> is showing up after the
editing fields i.e. Teaser Text, Description, Times and Places, Additional
information, Internal Notes

>> By the way it would be nice if this Template could be split in multiple
Pages or using Tabs - especially if you have many categories and different
Target Groups

>> is there a way to enable a RTE in the frontend so that Pictures can be
inserted too?

Also it would be good to have subcategory settings like in a Volks
Hochschule.

Andi