[TYPO3-project-seminars] 'Umlaute' in the locallang.xml-files

Antoine v. Graffenried avongraf at gmx.net
Tue Mar 17 16:36:16 CET 2009

thanx for the fast answer.

so I have to list every single label with TS?

I would prefer to search/replace in the xml-File automaticly,
of course i then would have to store the new File also for
coming updates of seminars somewhere else
in this case, the questions about which file is still open.

Greets, Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:28:41 +0100
> Von: Niels Pardon <mail at niels-pardon.de>
> An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de
> Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] \'Umlaute\' in the locallang.xml-files

> Hi Antoine!
>
> It should be possible to change the language labels via TypoScript:
>
> plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG
>
> Greets,
>
> Niels
>
> Antoine v. Graffenried schrieb:
> > hi there
> >
> > Because some customers getting mails with strange letters instead
> > of 'ö-ä-ü', I would like to change the words in the language-database
> > to 'ae-ue-oe'.
> > Which xml-File exactly do I need to change? I found several in the
> ext-path
> > of ext.seminar. I allready changed the letters in one of these files,
> > but without any changes on the output.
> > or, can I solve the problem without touching these xml-definitions?
> >
> > Greetings, Antoine

Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt informieren und absichern: https://homebanking.web.de/?mc=mail@footer.