[TYPO3-project-seminars] list of registrations for event managers

HEAN(Andreas Heiss) Andreas.Heiss at skidata.com
Fri Mar 13 09:36:59 CET 2009

Hi Seminars Experts,

I am running seminars 0.7.3; Fantastic exetension!

But there are some points I can't find a solution for:

1.

I cannot find out how to adjust the columns in the list of registrations for event managers. This list is preset to name, first name, last name, email, zip, city, address, country, company.

TS setup "plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showFeUserFieldsInRegistrationsList” only works for "List of Registrations for attendees" while it does not show any effect for the “List of Registrations for event managers”. The settings in the plugins tab "Registrations list view" do not cause any effect either.

Interestingly the setting .showRegistrationFieldsInRegistrationList does work for both “List of Registrations for attendees” as well as for “List of Registrations for event managers”.

2.

I seems to me that it is not possible activating the ‘selector widget’ on a page of kind “My managed events” Is that intentional?

3.

Finally, maybe I am just too blind, how do I make use of that dependencies feature where users need to be registered for seminar x before they can register for seminar y?

Thank you very much vor any clue

:-) Andy