[TYPO3-project-seminars] two questions

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Thu Mar 12 18:56:10 CET 2009

Hi Felix!

Please remember to use your real name ;)

Flex32 at gmx.de schrieb:
> 1. How i can increase the number of seats > 20

I think you are referring to the number of seats to book in the
registration process this is currently hardcoded. If you want that
changed you might want to create a bug tracker entry at our bug tracker
at http://bugs.oliverklee.com/

> 2. I have following code in ts: plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields = feuser_data,seats, name,
>
> The problem ist that the field name not display in my frontend.
> What ist the problem?

Please make sure to remove the white space before the name and the comma
after name in TS setup.

Greets,

Niels