[TYPO3-project-seminars] (no subject)

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Wed Mar 11 19:48:45 CET 2009

Hey Flex32!

Please don't reply to existing messages if your question is unrelated to
the topic.

Please use your real name in this newsgroup as we'd like to know whom we
are talking to.

Please use a more descriptive subject than "(no subject)".

Finally, you really should practice your English as I was not able to
understand what you were trying to say. Sorry, but I can't help you if I
can't understand you.

Greets,

Niels