[TYPO3-project-seminars] No title in list-module for registrations created in BE

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 30 17:05:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

in the future, please post only one issue per posting. This will make
answering single issues easier, and the finding a topic about a
particular problem is easier.

Tobias Schaefer schrieb:
> in the standard-TYPO3-list-module the title of a registration is
> missing if the registration was created in the BE. In the
> title-column only "[No title]" is displayed. In the database the
> value in the title-column is null. If the registration was created in
> FE the attendee's name, the seminars title and the date is shown as
> title.

Could you please post a bug report about this at the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>?

> Another problem is that the search at the bottom of the list-module
> is ignoring the content of title-column. Is there a workaround?

-> bug tracker

> I could use the events-module, but the date of the seminars are not
> shown althougt there's a column called "Event date".

Have you included the extension's static template so that the sysfolder
has the extension configuration (which includes the date format)?

> Also there's no possibility to sort the list or search in it. It's
> always sorted chronological.

Yes, that's correct. Well observed. :-)

(And in case you actually were asking for the feature of making the
columns sortable or adding a search feature: If you would like to
sponsor this feature (or obtain a bug-fix flatrate), please contact me
via personal e-mail.)