[TYPO3-project-seminars] mod2 and list of registrations

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Tue Jun 30 15:49:18 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

somehow, I can't get the second seminars backend module called
"Events" ("Veranstaltungen" in German) to display the registrations.

This is my page structure:

- Events (contains the events)
- - Data (contains organizers and places)
- - Registrations (contains the registrations)

This is what I do:
- In the "Events" module, I choose the "Events" sysfolder from the
page tree. All events get listed.
- I click the "Regsitrations" tab and get two empty lists: "Regular
attendances (0)" and "Attendances on the registration queue (0)"
- I choose the "Registations" sysfolder from the page tree and get a
headline "Events" and nothing more.

The backend module "Seminars" (mod1) does show the registrations, but
in a rather inconvenient way, so I'd rather try mod2.

TYPO3 4.1.8
oelib 0.5.2
seminars 0.7.3

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?