[TYPO3-project-seminars] OneTimeAccount - Seminars - Ameos_Formidable

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jun 29 22:11:48 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,

Mark Kuiphuis schrieb:
> After upgrading the Seminars extension from 0.6.2 to 0.7.3 I receive the
> following error on the page where the onetimeaccount plugin is placed:
>
> -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
> caller    t3lib_DB::exec_SELECTquery

[snip]

> The WHERE clause is empty followed by an AND ..... and this is where it
> goes wrong, but I cannot find the real issue what is causing this error.
> We don't need the country field to be displayed at all when people want
> to register for a seminar.
>
> Anyone has a clue where I should look?

For me, this error happened after the last static_info_tables upgrade.
Please try whether downgrading static_info_tables to the previous
version helps.

I'm also investigating this problem concerning whether we need to fix
this in onetimeaccount or whether this is a bug in static_info_tables.

> P.S. Sorry if it is in the wrong newsgroup. I didn't see a newsgroup
> specifically for onetimeaccount

No problem, this is the correct newsgroup for seminars and onetimeaccount.