[TYPO3-project-seminars] No mails are sent

C. Wagner wagner at s-wagner.com
Thu Jun 25 10:29:13 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

thank you for detailed description. I think my problem was that I set
not the right form fields for "name" in the onetimeaccount. I used
"First Name" and "Last Name" and I guess it does not fit to the "seminar
manager" register form. Am I right?

Nevertheless I installed and configured everything once again and now it
works. My compliments: it is a greatful extension.

Thank you

Carla