[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to limit list of seminars to a specified organizer?

Heiko Heider mail at heiko-heider.de
Tue Jun 23 17:11:33 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have installed Ext.Seminars and tested it various scenarios.
One thing I couldn't find a solution for so far is generating a seminar list
where only events of a certain organizer are shown.

I know that it is possible to sort the event list by various criteria, e.g.
'organizers'.
But how can I limit the output table to events offered by a specific
organizer (=so that only the events of the organizer I specify are shown)?

Is there a simple solution for that?

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,

Heiko