[TYPO3-project-seminars] No mails are sent

S. Wagner wagner at s-wagner.com
Fri Jun 19 17:01:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

I still posted this question here :
www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//90643/?page=1#pid332818 ,
But I think this mailinglist is the better way.

I try to run "Seminar Manager 0.7.3" with "onetimeaccount" (0.5.0). But
the notification mails are not sent. In other extensions I had installed
the mail are sent. php_mbstring ist enabled (this hint I have read here
in the mailing list.
My System:
Typo3 4.2.6,
PHP 5.2.6

In connection to Seminar Manager I had installed the following
extensions too:
ameos_formidable 1.1.0
oelib 0.5.1
sr_feuser_register 2.5.22
onetimeaccount 0.5.0

I guess it is a problem with the configuration:
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 278
plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.myEventsPID = 287

// This is the site where users should be registered
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 284
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 285
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 270
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 270

// This is the site with the login form (onetimeaccount)
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 284

But I have a problem with the understanding of the configuration. If a
user click to register he gets the form of login, in this case of
loginPID, the form of onetimeaccount. But where is the connection to
"Seminar Manager". I think this should be handle with the
register-submodul ("registerPID") of the "Semniar Manager"?

Thank you for your help

Carla