[TYPO3-project-seminars] white page after reg. bug

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 16 15:43:44 CEST 2009

Hi DerMediamatiker,

please use your full name in your e-mail/newsgroup client. In this
newsgroup, we like to know to known we're talking. Thanks!

Please also check your keyboard setting. It sometimes seems to produce
exclamation marks instead of full stops.

DerMediamatiker schrieb:
> After i make a registration to an event there is just a blank page!

Could you please enable the display of PHP error messages and see what
the message is?

> are there some news about linking to the single page not just with the
> title? Perhaps to have linkable date and place? Or how to add a image
> in the singleview not as bg image?

The date is linked from the "other dates for this topic" list. The place
is not linked because this would create a usability issue: Users
clicking on "Hotel ABC" would expect a page about that hotel, not about
a particular event taking place there.

The image is used as a background image because it is intended to be
decorational, not a content image.