[TYPO3-project-seminars] Duplicate Registrations?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jun 11 16:36:39 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

Peter A. Schott schrieb:
> Any ideas on what I can check or try to prevent these duplicate registrations?

If the attendees are using IE to register, this indeed most probably is
bug 2773.

You can avoid this by making sure that in the "Attendees" tab of the
events, the checkbox "Allows multiple registrations by the same person"
is *not* checked. (Instead of the multiple registrations, this will
probably cause a message in the FE that the user already is registered
for that event, but at least you won't get the duplicate registrations.)