[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to limit data provided in BE to specific sysfolders?

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Thu Jun 4 17:51:22 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the following configuration. My sysfolder
structure looks like this:

- seminars sysfolder A
- - events
- - data (contains organizers, places and categories)

- seminars sysfolder B
- - events
- - registrations
- - data (contains organizers, places and categories)

When I create an event within sysfolder A, I can choose from the
organizers, places and categories in sysfolder A as well as from those
in B. This is not what I'd like to have, as the events in A don't have
anything to do with those in B.

Can I somehow tell seminars to only check the folders within the
current sysfolder?

Was that understandable?

Thanks,
Rolf