[TYPO3-project-seminars] changes made by plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.default.label_status.I.x will be ignored in emails

Alexander Grein ag at mediaessenz.eu
Fri Jul 31 10:15:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using Serminars 0.7.0 and have the following problem:

I changed the language label values from the status field by doing this
in my TS setup:

plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.default {
   label_status = Need insurance?
   label_status.I.1 = yes
   label_status.I.2 = no
}

But the generated email to the organizer shows still the "old" status
values 'Student' and 'Job seeking'. The label was changed right.

I also changed this values in onetimeaccount (0.6.1) and have similar
problems. Only the label itself is changing, but not the values.

The only way to fix this in onetimeaccount was to change the values in
the pi1/locallang.xml file (bad for updates!). But this "trick" is not
working for seminars.

Are this bugs or is there an other place, where i have to change it?

Kind regards

Alexander