[TYPO3-project-seminars] table tx_seminars_seminars / attendees

PIMA(Manfred Pickl) Manfred.Pickl at skidata.com
Wed Jul 29 14:32:38 CEST 2009

Hello all,

we updated to version 0.7.3. awhile ago.

Since we are using MS Access to get some statistics out of the seminar
manager, we noticed the empty fields in "attendees" in the table
tx_seminars_seminars... The older version included the correct number of
attendees to an event, without need of getting it out of the table
tx_seminars_attendances

Did I lose this information by updating to the above version now?

Thanx in advance for any reply...

Manfred