[TYPO3-project-seminars] city-marker in detail-view?

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Thu Jul 23 10:44:57 CEST 2009

Michael Paulisch schrieb:
> hi,
>
> mh, think, I still have one thing about that ###CITY### marker not
> replaced in the single-view:
>
> what confuses me is, that in the "hideField"-property for the
> single-view, there isn´t an allowed value "city" at all. (while there it
> is in the property for the list-view).
>
> and to eliminate an error in my single-view template, I tried to put in
> the marker ###CITY### in the single-view part of the original
> "seminars_pi1.tmpl". (where I could´n found the marker ?!)
> trying this, I get an unreplaced ###CITY### on the website/frontpage
> either...
>
> could it be a bug?

It isn't a bug it's a missing feature ;)

As you already wrote: The ###CITY### marker isn't part of the single
view by default. There is only a ###PLACE### marker which is the overall
term for the place data.

If you would like to have that changed so you can modify how the place
data is displayed you can open a feature request in our bugtracker:
https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

If you need this feature urgently you may sponsor it or code it by
yourself and send us the patch file.

Greets,

Niels