[TYPO3-project-seminars] Change format of registration_begin_date

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jul 23 09:41:24 CEST 2009

Hi Leo,

Leo Führinger schrieb:
> it is possible to change the format of the field
> registration_begin_date? I won't display the time - only the date...

I isn't configurable, but you can create you own extension that has an
ext_tables.php with the following content:

<?php
if (!defined('TYPO3_MODE')) {
        die('Access denied.');
}

t3lib_div::loadTCA('tx_seminars_seminars');
$TCA['tx_seminars_seminars']['columns']['begin_date_registration']['config']['eval']
= 'date';
?>

Important: You must make sure that your extension is installed *after*
seminars has been installed.