[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to strip of <a>tags in list-view?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 22 11:38:39 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael Paulisch schrieb:
> but is there a possibility to get the "more"-link filled with the url to
> the detailview of that event?
> any chance to set up an own marker like ###MORE### ?

(Donning my usability hat ...)

"More ..." links are bad for usability because the links don't make
sense without also having to read the context. In addition, they are
really bad for people who use screen readers. I strongly recommend _not_
to use "More ..." links. That's also one of the reasons why I don't want
to add this to the extension.

(Taking my usability hat off.)

And if you insist: You can misuse the "teaser" column which also gets
linked to the detail view. Just put "More ..." into the teaser field of
each seminar (either manually or with an UPDATE query in PhpMyAdmin).