[TYPO3-project-seminars] Redirection to thank you page

Urs Bräm ub at wyw.ch
Tue Jul 14 16:10:16 CEST 2009

Hi

I don't really get it if this problem (IE not redirecting to
thank-you-Page) is solved or not.

The manual says it's because of RealURL, but it didnt seem to work for
me - although I even uninstalled the extension. I fixed it with cathys
solution below.

Just in case: how to properly uninstall RealURL for just some pages, as
the manual says? Would "tx_realurl_enable = 0" be enough?

Then. As in some older threads you say you (the estimated developers)
cant reproduce the bug - here's an example. http://ursbraem.ch/de/33/ .
If the bug is really still unsolved and un-reproduced, I could switch
off realURL again and even give you access, I think.

Regards!
Urs