[TYPO3-project-seminars] City requirement for Sites and description field from events on registration page

Donatas Elvikis elvikis at mathematik.uni-kl.de
Tue Jul 14 12:39:51 CEST 2009

Dear Oliver,

I have a few questions:

    1) I wanted to know if there is any cogent reason to have City field
for the Seminar Sites as required?

    2) I've enabled additional field for eventFieldsOnRegistrationPage,
namely 'description'. Is there any interest to having it in feature
releases?

    3) Documentation says that we should report bugs/feature request to
the bug tracker, but I could not find tx_seminars in Projects the drop
down box on bugs.typo3.org. Did I simply miss it or should I look
somewhere else?

Cheers, Donatas