[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to get foods options in CSV?

Donatas Elvikis elvikis at mathematik.uni-kl.de
Tue Jul 14 11:11:25 CEST 2009

Dear list,

first thanks for great extension. I have almost configured everything
the way I wanted, however there is still one thing I can't get working.
Namely, how do I get to know user options on their foods and
additional_information check boxes if they are not exported to the CSV
file? Somehow all settings in fieldsFromEventsForCsv are simply ignored
and I don't get any field in my CSV.

I use TYPO3 4.2.8 with seminars 0.8.0.

Could somebody give me a hit how to solve this?

Cheers, Donatas