[TYPO3-project-seminars] One Step Registration

Fabian Fischer dermediamatiker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:19:39 CEST 2009

At the moment i can't update to the latest seminars, because i have not php
5.2!

It works now all until one little thing:

before i can submit the form you have to choose the
METHOD_OF_PAYMENT

but i don't need that!

I cleared the marker content, but somewhere it says:
METHOD_OF_PAYMENT is required!

Can i switch that off?

thank you very much

p.s @(If you'd like to sponsor one of these features, please let me know.)
i would if i could, but im not a programmer!