[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminars without registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jan 30 12:54:08 CET 2009

Hi Basti,

Sebastian Baumann schrieb:
> ist there a option to use seminars without registration?

Sort of ... you can use my "onetimeaccount" extension instead of the
login box to transparently create one-time FE user records that will be
logged out after the user has registered for an event.

"Transparently" in this case means that the user doesn't need to enter a
user name or password and doesn't need to bother with explicitly logging
in or out.

Note: onetimeaccount currently doesn't work with TYPO3 4.2.5 yet. We're
hoping to release a fixed version during the next few days.