[TYPO3-project-seminars] Error on Final Registration Page and Confirmation Email empty?

David Effendi my.maylz at web.de
Tue Jan 27 12:47:01 CET 2009

Hi,

additional infos to my described problem:

on the "thankYouAfterRegistration" page no POST vars arrive, neither
does the session hold anything:

These are the $_SESSION contents:

Array (
	[ameos_formidable] => Array (
		[ajax_services] => Array (
			[tx_ameosformidable] => Array (
					[ajaxevent] => Array ()
			)
		)
		[hibernate] => Array ( )
		[applicationdata] => Array ( )
  	)
	[PMA_SignonURL] => /typo3/in/index.php
	[PMA_LogoutURL] => /typo3/in/logout.php
	[login_challenge] => 77fc2c082ca03913308a980142e72e13
)

Did i forget anything configuring ameos_formidable? Is the anything to
configure, because I just installed the ext. as describled in the manual...

I would at least expect that the applicationdata array would hold
something ... What is actually supposed to be on the
thankYouAfterRegistration-page (by default) ?

Greetings
David