[TYPO3-project-seminars] Error on Final Registration Page and Confirmation Email empty?

David Effendi my.maylz at web.de
Tue Jan 27 10:24:26 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to get the registration of seminars running using seminars
0.7.1 and onetimeaccount 0.3.0. Further Extensions are formidable 1.1.0
and oelib 0.5.1. (also installed sr_fe_user_register and div to get the
right labels in the flexforms of onetimeaccount) - TYPO3 Ver. 4.2.3

This is the general structure I'm working with:

->attendances (SYSFOLDER, ID:43)
->seminars (SYSFOLDER, ID:26)
---->seminar1 (SYSFOLDER, ID:44)
---->seminar2 (SYSFOLDER, ID:45)

->programm
--->Categorylist(ID:57)
---->Seminarlist(ID:48)
-------->Detailview ("not in menu" page, ID:46)
---->Registration("not in menu" page, ID:69)
-------->Unregistration("not in menu" page, ID:74)
-------->Registration Confirm("not in menu" page, ID:70)
-------->Login("not in menu" page, ID:73)
-------->Logout("not in menu" page,ID:66)
-------->MyEvents("not in menu" page, ID:59)
-------->Errorpage("not in menu" page, ID:65)

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 43
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://myBaseURL/
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = 44
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 48
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 46
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.myEventsPID = 59
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 69
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 70
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.sendParametersToThankYouAfterRegistrationPageUrl = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 73

The registration process ends on the page with ID=70

So far I could install an configure the extension - and everthing worked
fine. I got a Listview, a Categoryview, the DetailedView. The
Registration has three Steps with a final Terms page.

As soon as the user finishes his registration the confirmation page
returns an error saying that there is no seminar with this id.
The GET param that reaches the confirmation page looks like this:
index.php?id=70&tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=2

I turned of realURL - problem remains.
I tried setting loginPID = registerPID  -same here...

This, by the way, really great Extension has so many configuration
options that i suppose i might have left out something - eventually
anyone else sees an obvious fault ?

Thus the Confirmation Email is empty - I get confirmation Emails, both
emails are sent, but they are empty... ??

Can anyone help me out here? ??

Please let me know if you need further infos to comprehend...

Thanks in advance:)

Best Regards from Berlin
David Effendi