[TYPO3-project-seminars] Additional Attandees - but where are they stored?

Gregory Blaser grambler at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 23 21:16:30 CET 2009

Hi Oliver

Thanks for your reply.
Am I right that the names of the additional attandees are just stored
somewhere but not displayed? Neither in the backend directly nor in the
CSV-list which I can export. Maybe you can help me out?

Is it planned to implement the feature that somebody can register one or
more attandees but not him / herself?

It's great that you answer all our question so patiently, thanks a lot for
that!

Best, Greg

news:mailman.1.1232017164.21121.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de...