[TYPO3-project-seminars] unable to register for a seminar

Antoine v. Graffenried avongraf at gmx.net
Wed Jan 21 16:49:46 CET 2009

Hi Oli

ok, I did now the update accordingli to the TUT.
The thing with ameos_formidable is runing now.

Now Login with SR_FeUser is ok, and then the list
of seminars appears.

Unfortunately i'm now not more able to register for a seminar....
The configuration-check gives no errors.

Where to look?

Thanx, Antoine

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:46:45 +0100
> Von: Oliver Klee <typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>
> An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de
> Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] ameos_formidable

> Hi Antonie,
>
> Antoine v. Graffenried schrieb:
> > I get the following warning and Fatal_error
> >
> > Warning: require_once(PATH_formidableapi/class.mainobject.php)
> [function.require-once.php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
> /example/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php
> on line 43
> >
> > Fatal error: require_once() [function.require.php]: Failed opening
> required 'PATH_formidableapi/class.mainobject.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
> /example/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php on line 43
>
> Did you follow the upgrade instructions at
> <http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.7.1/view/1/2/#id4146796>,
> including the temporary uninstall of seminars (and onetimeaccount)?
>

> Oliver

NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a