[TYPO3-project-seminars] Wrong Umlauts

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jan 19 20:52:33 CET 2009

Hi Yvonne/Nica,

please configure you news client to use your complete real name ... we
like to know whom we're talking to on this list. Thanks! :-)

Yvonne schrieb:
> We have installed Seminar Manager. Unfortunately the umlauts are not set
> correctly. For example: M?rz
>
> The other pages of our TYPO3 intallation show the umlauts correctly.
> What can we do?

You can provide some more information, I'd say ... ;-)

What charset are you using in BE and FE?

Which versions of TYPO3 and seminars are you using?

Which record type in the BE contains that string, and which part of the
FE plugin is affected?

What does you "config" section in your TS setup look like?