[TYPO3-project-seminars] SelectorWidget : option box as drop-down selector

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Thu Jan 15 12:23:15 CET 2009

> Nope, that's not all. A bit below, you should find something similar to
> the following in your template:

OMG

i just totaly didn't see that ...
very nice :)

> I didn't have a deep look into this issue. But as for the Seminar
> Manager, I can tell that we did what ever is possible to NOT generate
> any fancy HTML stuff somehwere in PHP. The whole output is rendered via
> templates. Just look that up in the code and you'll see. Should we have
> forgotten to do so in a certain place - just open up a bug report at
> https://bugs.oliverklee.com/ with the details.

also found these markers.

1 small detail:
###PLACE_ITEM_DESCRIPTION###
gives the address and description, it would be nicer to have different
markers for all these different data:

###PLACE_ITEM_ADDRESS###
###PLACE_ITEM_CITY###
###PLACE_ITEM_COUNTRY###
###PLACE_ITEM_HOMEPAGE###
###PLACE_ITEM_DIRECTIONS###

should i place tis as a feature request ?

tnx !

Rob