[TYPO3-project-seminars] Entering the Price in BE... always NaN ?

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Jan 15 10:53:58 CET 2009

Seminars [Typo3] schrieb:

Hi - please use your full real name when posting to this list, thanks!

> im using Typo3 4.2.1 and the current Seminars Extension for the first time.
> On creating new seminars i want to enter the price but anytime the System
> replace the entered numbers like 123 or 123.12 or 123,12
> and the system is setting the values to NaN....
> so i couldn't enter any price... what is my problem and how could i resolve
> it?

I assume you're using TYPO3 4.2.2 and not 4.2.1. The NaN bug is a known
issue with 4.2.2 if I remember correctly. It's fixed in TYPO3 4.2.3. So
just update and you're fine.

If this doesn't help, try any other integer field within TYPO3. I
expect, that you'll see the same behaviour there. If at the end it's a
Seminar Manager only problem, please be so kind and report it as a
detailed bug report at https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

Cheers,
Mario

--
Mario Rimann - Screenteam GmbH, Zürich
Freelancer / Contractor for TYPO3 support/implementation and extension