[TYPO3-project-seminars] Fatal error when unregistering because of a undefined function - solution?

Gregory Blaser grambler at bluewin.ch
Sat Jan 10 17:52:43 CET 2009

Hello all

I'm using seminars 0.7.0 and Typo 4.2.3 for a customer project, currently
we're implementing the seminar manager in the website.

While testing the software we experienced the following error:
Fatal Error: Call to undefined method
tx_seminars_registrationBagBuilder::limitToSeatsEqualOrLessThanVacancies()
in
/home/www/web487/html/typo3conf/ext/seminars/class.tx_seminars_registrationmanager.php
on line 620

This happens when we try to unregister from an event from the "My
Events"¨-view.

Can you help me out? We don't know what to do, it seems that the function
isn't defined.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Greg